Project Jedi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Church Early Access Application

2 posters

Go down

Church Early Access Application Empty Church Early Access Application

Post by Church Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:56 am

[*]What is your steam username? CaptainKros

[*]What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:78509898

[*]Do you have any previous experience in serious roleplay? Yes

[*]Have you seen movies 1, 4, 5, and 6 in the Star Wars series? Yes

[*]Why do you want to be part of the early access? (1 paragraph minimum)

I would like to be a part of this new, promising community to help it grow and assist in making it the best possible.
There are several existing communities that lack leadership, proper administration and discipline. I would like to lend my dedication and knowledge to this server and help in whatever capacity possible to move it forward. I have had experience on various other communities and would like to play a larger role now. I hope that I can apply the knowledge I have accumulated from playing to this community in a meaningful and beneficial way.

[*]How old are you? 21

[*]Do you understand that the gamemode will not receive large amounts of polish until the beta builds? Yes

[*]Do you understand that your access to the server's early access phase can be revoked if seen fit by the administration?
[/list] Yes

Church

Back to top Go down

Church Early Access Application Empty Re: Church Early Access Application

Post by gabeiscool2002 Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:15 pm

Church, you were accepted into the early access, yet you thought it would be a good idea to unfriend me and block me. However, by doing so, you have decimated any chance you will ever have for becoming staff. I'd say I was sorry, but it's sin to tell a lie.
gabeiscool2002
gabeiscool2002

Back to top Go down