Project Jedi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Church Staff Application

2 posters

Go down

Church Staff Application Empty Church Staff Application

Post by Church Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:05 am

What is your Steam username? CaptainKros

2. What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:78509898

3. How old are you? 21

4. Do you have any previous experience in administration? If so, put a link to their steam profile and the name of the server(s). Yes. Third Systems Army on steam (I was not allowed to post the link) Third Systems Army StarWarsRP

5. Why do you want to be part of the server staff? (3 Paragraph Minimum)

When a new server is launched, staff plays a pivotal role in setting the tone for the operation of the server. The way they behave, react to players, address questions and issues, and are able to problem solve, determines how the server will run and be viewed. This is no easy task and in my view is just as important as having proper infrastructure on the server.

I am an Officer of my country's Air Guard (Trinindad and Tobago Air Guard), about to complete Pilot training. I believe my knowledge in military operations and my aptitude for enforcing the necessary level of discipline will be a great asset to the server. This, coupled with my knowledge of the Star Wars Universe make me a very suitable candidate. I am frequently active and always looking for ways to improve on the existing infrastructure.

I am very friendly and like interacting with people. I would maintain a certain level of operations and do all in my power to ensure it stays that way while still ensuring everyone has fun. I am both experienced and willing to go the extra mile to make this server the best it is.

6. Do you have any previous experience in serious roleplay? Yes

7. Have you ever been kicked or banned on this server before? No

[b]8. Do you understand that you can be demoted at any time if deemed necessary?
Yes

Church

Back to top Go down

Church Staff Application Empty Re: Church Staff Application

Post by gabeiscool2002 Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:14 pm

Church, you were accepted into the early access, yet you thought it would be a good idea to unfriend me and block me. However, by doing so, you have decimated any chance you will ever have for becoming staff. I'd say I was sorry, but it's sin to tell a lie.
gabeiscool2002
gabeiscool2002

Back to top Go down